New intervention study for young adults with ASD!
We are looking for families to participate in a study about programming for young adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The study has two goals: 1) promote the development of advocacy and social skills in young adults with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) 2) enable families to support their adult children in achieving educational and employment goals.
To participate, individuals with ASD must meet the following criteria:
• the adult must provide ASD diagnosis documentation (either from a health care or educational professional)
• the adult with ASD has not been diagnosed with an intellectual disability
• the adult must be 18-30 years old
• the adult must live at home with his or her parent(s)
• the adult works less than 10 hours per week
• the adult spends less than 20 hours a week in work and in degree-seeking post-secondary education program
Click Here for additional information on this study and other intervention services available through UMN.