Join a Committee
The Autism Society of Minnesota has several committees that drive our events and advocacy efforts. One of the best ways to get involved in our organization and make a lasting impact on individuals with autism spectrum disorders is to join one of these committees.
- Advocacy Committee — Works on state legislative issues and bills, as well as educational policies that advocate for individuals with autism.
- Steps of Hope Committee — Plans, organizes, develops, and participates in our annual Steps of Hope for Autism in Minnesota fundraiser.
- AuSM Golf Classic Committee — Plans, organizes, develops, and participates in our annual golf fundraiser.
- Camp Fundraiser Committee — Plans, organizes, develops and participates in a fundraiser that benefits AuSM camps.
- State Autism Conference Committee — Plans and reviews speakers and events for annual State Autism Conference.
- AuSM Gala Committee — Plans, organizes, develops, and participates in our annual gala event.
To join one of our committees, click here and complete the AuSM Volunteer Application (includes a section on committee interest).