This online survey examines what autism treatments you have seen implemented, what treatments you find effective, and your thoughts about the treatment effectiveness. There are two versions of the survey, one for parents and one for teachers.
The results of this treatment will help us to understand what treatments are commonly used for children with Autism and to assist with disseminating treatment choices.
Click here for the parent survey and click here for the teacher survey.
Please contact Dr. Kimberly Schreck at (717) 948-6048 with questions or concerns about this research.
We would like to invite you to participate in a research study about your thoughts and feelings about autism services. We are looking for people with autism and their families to take an online survey about how you think and feel about different services you may have used. If you would like to participate, please click on the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N2LZ5J5. The survey can be completed in English, French, Italian, or German.
To thank you for taking part in this survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter your email into a drawing for one of five 100$(CAD) Amazon gift cards. Your email address will not be linked to your survey responses and we will not keep your email address after the drawing has been completed – it is only going to be used to select gift card winners.
Women are invited to participate in a study that will be evaluating the process of maintaining a NT/AS marriage that thrives, conducted by Claribel Severson, MA, NCC, LPCC, a doctoral candidate at Capella University, Minneapolis, MN Harold Abel School of Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Who is eligible?
Participants must meet the following criteria:
• Married at least 5 years to a man diagnosed with High Functioning Autism (Asperger Syndrome
• Be between the ages of 30-65 years old
• In a self-described stable and thriving marriage
• Husband should be considered high-functioning they should be working or in a career and engaged in the marriage in a satisfactory manner as described by the wife
• Husband must have a formal diagnosis by a therapist or professional
• The couple must be adept at managing conflict within the marriage (may not report high conflict or domestic abuse)
• If you are experiencing depression, anxiety, ADHD or have an autism spectrum disorder
• A Personality Disorder diagnosis such as Borderline Personality Disorder, Histrionic, Antisocial, or any other personality disorder not listed here
• Women in abusive relationships or victims of domestic violence
• Women in past or existing domestic violence
• Women with suicidal ideation in the past or present
• Substance abuse disorders
• The husband should not have co-occurring diagnosis such as bipolar, schizophrenia, addictions to substances or any other diagnosis (mild anxiety, mild OCD, mild and well controlled ADHD but must be well controlled).
• Husbands who have experienced major depression within 5 years
If you have a child with:
Autism, Aspergers, or PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder – not otherwise specified)
Your child is age 8-11 years
We are interested in hearing from you!
We are interested in factors related to quality of life of children with ASD from the view of their parents.