- This event has passed.
ASD Direct Support Certification Summer Session
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until June 11, 2021
This program is designed for professionals and caregivers who work with or support individuals with autism and want to provide better service and care. Individuals on the spectrum also are welcome and encouraged to attend for increased self-understanding and to share their unique perspectives.
- Identify how people with autism think.
- Understand how differences in thinking lead to differences in behavior.
- Understand how different tools/interventions address the strengths and challenges of ASD.
- Identify tools to support clients and loved ones in different situations.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Job Coaches
- Support Staff
- Personal Care Attendants (PCAs)
- EIDBI Tier 3 Providers
- Educational Aides
- Direct Support Personnel
- Group Home Staff
- Day Training and Habilitation Professionals
- Anyone Who Works Directly with Individuals with Autism
- Individuals with Autism