REM5 Sensory Friendly Family Night
An event every month that begins at 3:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until April 18, 2021
VR uniquely creates a safe space for social interaction, engagement … and FUN! As such, in collaboration with neurodiversity advocate, Partners in Policymaking alumni and mom to a cool guy on the spectrum Molly Hoffard, we are extremely excited to continue our Sensory Friendly Family Nights! Details below:
$50 ($45 off of our regular pricing) for each POD
– Includes unlimited VR fun and a soda for each guest
– $6 flatbread pizzas (40% off) so come ready to eat!
– Beer & wine available for purchase
– Calming areas available, judgement free
– Pre-event tours by request
Each month we’ll have different themes and partnerships to offer something a little different every time you can make it.
Please note, we are capping participation so please reserve a POD.