- What do we need to bring for our booth space?
AuSM will provide 5’ tables and chairs that are available through the Como Lakeside Pavilion. The tables are very narrow. If you would like to bring your own 6’ foldable table, please let us know by e-mailing Britani Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also plan to bring your own table cover, signage, literature, etc.
- I’m concerned about COVID safety at my booth. Can I bring my own PPE or protective materials?
You are welcome to bring plexiglass for your table, your own mask, your own face shield, your own hand sanitizer, or other PPE.
- What are the safety procedures regarding COVID-19?
AuSM is closely monitoring federal, state, and local guidelines to ensure the safety of our participants and that our event complies with all COVID-19 requirements. At this time, the following procedures are planned for the in-person Steps for Autism event:
- All participants and staff must wear a mask.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness do not come to Steps for Autism.
- We ask all participants and staff to practice social distancing. Signs and guidance will be posted to help participants maintain distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the event for all participants.
- What time should I arrive?
Resource table check-in will begin at 8 a.m. Please arrive no later than 8:30 a.m.
- Where should I park?
Como Lakeside Pavilion has two public parking lots located on either side of the pavilion. There is additional parking around the lake and on city streets in the area. If you have large/heavy materials to haul in for your exhibiting space, you can use the drop off circle in the north parking lot. Once you drop off your materials, you can park in either lot. We ask exhibitors to park toward the back of the parking lots to ensure adequate parking for participants.
- What should we wear?
Though the Como Lakeside Pavilion is covered by a roof, we will be outside and, of course, the weather is one thing we can’t predict. If it is a windy day, it can be chilly in the pavilion, so we encourage you to dress accordingly. This is a great opportunity to promote your business through logo gear, wear, etc.
- When can I pack up my booth?
As we expect community members to be arriving throughout the three-hour event, we ask that resource tables remain set-up until the event ends at 12 p.m.