Camouflaging and Quality of Life in Autistic Adults
I am a fourth-year graduate student in La Salle University’s Clinical Psychology doctoral program. I am currently recruiting autistic adults to participate in a research study which focuses on quality of life and social behaviors. Please consider participating and/or passing on to anyone else you know who is eligible who might be interested.
To be eligible to participate, you must
• Be diagnosed by a healthcare professional with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Autistic Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, or Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
• Be between 18 and 65 years old
• Be able to read and respond to questions in English
• Be able to fill out the questions independently
• Reside in the United States
This IRB-approved online survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your participation in this study is completely voluntary, your responses will be confidential, and you have the right to stop participation at any time. You may experience discomfort with some of the questions in this study. Contact information for crisis services will be provided before and after the survey in the case that you would like someone to speak to about your feelings. In addition, you can choose to enter a raffle to win one of five $25 gift cards upon completion of the survey.
To participate, please use this anonymous link: https://lasalle.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9YQDFTCRWMU3iGp