Impact of Transportation Modes and Barriers for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities on Community Participation and Employment Principle
Why am I being invited to take part in this research?
We invite you to take part in this study because you are an 18 year or older individual with Autism.
What you should know about a research study:
• Whether or not you take part is up to you.
• You can choose not to take part.
• You can agree to take part and later change your mind.
• Your decision will not be held against you.
• You can ask all the questions you want before you decide.
Who should I talk to about this research?
If you have questions, concerns, or complaints, or think the research has hurt you, contact the research team at: Amber Pomponio Davidson
Tug57523@temple.edu (215) 272-3080
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences Mitten Hall 1913 North Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19122