Quality of Life for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Researchers at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia are conducting a study to examine the usability of the Quality of Life for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder scale. They would like to invite parents or caregivers of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder to participate in a short online survey.
Parents or caregivers of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder who:
· have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder between the ages of 5 years and 10 years and
· have lived with their child with Autism Spectrum Disorder during the past 12 months.
What Are You Required to Do?
· Respond to an online survey consisting of 11 questions
How Long Will It Take?
· Approximately 5 minutes to complete
Are Your Responses Anonymous?
· Yes, responses are anonymous
· No identifiable information is collected
· Researchers use an encrypted link to protect your responses
How Can You Take the Questionnaire?
To respond to the survey, please access the link below:
Why Participate in the Research Study?
You will join other parents across the country to assist researchers with the examination of this assessment scale to evaluate the quality of life of young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Will I Be Paid for Participation?
You will have the opportunity to enter a raffle for one of five $20 Amazon Gift Cards. To qualify for the gift card, you must complete and submit the entire survey.
Who Do You Contact If You Have Questions?
If you have questions about this study prior to or after completing the survey, please contact Dr. Laura C. Chezan at email@example.com