Research Study on Leisure Participation
This study aims to learn about the types and frequency of leisure activities that individuals do in their free time during the day.
Results may help develop programs and services that enhance leisure participation among adults with autism.
You can participate if:
- If autism is your primary disability;
- If you are 18 years and older;
- If you live by yourself or independently with roommate(s);
- If you own a smart-phone or study-compatible device;
- If you are willing to complete daily checklist for 30 days.
What Happens in the Study?
1. Two in-person/online interviews
2. Respond to a survey via phone every day for 30 days
3. A total of about 5 hours
$65 for completion of all parts of the study
To Find Out More
Please contact us at: