AuSM seeks Autism Acceptance Month partners
April is National Autism Acceptance Month, a special opportunity to show your support for the autism community. AuSM invites you to partner with us in April to increase autism acceptance.
Partners participate in one or more of the following activities starting in April and continuing for as long as desired. Participation can include:
- Share an AuSM Autism Acceptance Graphic: Post the graphic in social media, on your website, in your e-mail signature.
- Collect donations for AuSM: Encourage your customers to donate in support of the local autism community. Host an employee “wear jeans day” that includes a donation to AuSM.
- Get Social: Show your support by sharing information about AuSM on your Facebook and Twitter pages. “Like” www.facebook.com/AuSM.org and follow @AutismMN on Twitter and @AuSMMN on Instagram.
- Offer a Special Product or Service to Support Autism Acceptance: Create a special giveaway – cookies, beverages, item for sale – that represents autism acceptance, with proceeds going to support the Minnesota autism community.
- Round Up for Autism: Give customers the opportunity to “round up” their purchases to the next dollar to support the Minnesota autism community.
- Create Your Own Plan