Welcome to The AuSM Blog
Welcome to the AuSM blog, a place where individuals affected by autism can share their personal stories, resources, and thoughts on life with autism.
The AuSM Blog Guidelines
These guidelines aim to help our contributors create pieces that will fit the mission of AuSM.
- All pieces are edited for clarity, style, and length, and are posted at the discretion of AuSM.
- No personal attacks on organizations or individuals will be published.
- Submissions should be 1200 words or less.
- Where possible, include an image with your piece to be used as a featured image. Please credit all images that do not belong to you.
- AuSM does not provide compensation for The AuSM Blog contributors.
- AuSM is not liable for reproductions of your contribution once it is posted on www.ausm.org.
- The ideas, opinions, and/or suggestions presented in The AuSM Blog posts are not endorsed by AuSM, but rather are offered through this blog as a creative outlet for our community.