Visiting Our Office
Please feel free to contact us at any time. If you plan to visit our office, make sure you review the directions detailed below. If you’re searching for specific staff contact information, review our AuSM staff contact list.
Please Note: In order to be an inclusive environment, we ask that you refrain from use of heavy scents when coming to the Autism Society of Minnesota.
Suggestions or Comments?
AuSM has a digital Suggestion Box for you to share your thoughts. Click here to reach out to us.
- Take Hwy 280 to the University Ave. exit.
- Go east on University Ave. to Raymond Ave.
- Turn left (North) on Raymond at the light.
- Proceed approximately 4 blocks north, past the park and the Hampden Park Co-op, until you see the green sign for 970 Raymond on the right side of the road. Turn right into the parking lot. If you come to a bridge you have driven too far.
- Once in the parking lot, turn left between the two buildings and park in the lot on your right. The entrance to the AuSM office is located at the front of the building, facing Wycliff St.
- If the front door is locked, please press the white buzzer on the left-hand side of the doorframe. You will be buzzed in.
We place security measures on our website to protect any loss, misuse, or change of the information that is under our control. Such security measures include firewalls, access restrictions, and password protection. We treat all information we receive from you through the forms on our website and e-mail as confidential. However, e-mail links on our website do not provide a means for completely secure and private communications between us. Your e-mails may be accessed and viewed without your knowledge or permission while in transit to us. If you wish to keep private the information you send to us, please do not use e-mail links. Instead, please contact us by phone at 651.647.1083.
New Phone System
To help clients transition to our new phone system, we are happy to provide a social narrative.
The phone system at AuSM is changing. The main phone number will still be 651-647-1083, but staff extensions and the caller experience may be different.
When I call the main number, a receptionist may answer. They can help connect me with a specific person I am trying to reach, or the person who can best assist me.
If I call the main number and no one answers, I will hear a list of options to direct my call. These options include a staff directory as well as specific departments. If I know the name or extension of the person I am trying to reach, I can also use this to direct my call.
A list of phone extensions is available on the AuSM website if I do not have the new extension for a staff member.
If I have questions staff can help me, I can also share feedback to help make the phone system as user friendly as possible.