There are many misconceptions about voting and disability, whether it’s assumptions about who can and cannot vote, or a lack of awareness about your rights to accessible voting options. To help guide our community during any election time, we’ve compiled resources that will help you understand how and when you can vote, strategies for researching candidates, and an overview of issues that affect the disability community.
- Minnesota Voting Rights: an overview of the rights you have as a voter in Minnesota.
- Voting Overview: a resource that explains the ways you can vote, strategies for choosing a candidate, and outlines common issues that relate to disability.
- People with Developmental Disabilities Have the Right to Vote: Fact sheet with information for individuals with developmental disabilities about their right to vote.
- Voter Assistance Fact Sheet: a quick sheet ways you can receive help voting and key 2022 election dates.
- Get Help Voting: The Minnesota Secretary of State website page with information on how to get help voting.