2021 AuSM Support Group Survey
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and increasing spread of the Delta variant, AuSM will continue to offer support groups virtually on Zoom. We prioritize the safety and well-being of our community and staff, and we will continue to monitor COVID data as we make further decisions regarding virtual versus in-person support groups.
With staffing and capacity changes, the frequency of AuSM’s support groups are changing. AuSM will provide the following groups virtually, once per month:
- Women’s Support Group: 1st Thursday of the month (Oct. 7, Nov. 4, Dec. 2)
- LGBTQIA Support Group: 2nd Thursday of the month (Oct. 14, Nov. 11, Dec. 9)
- Family Members of Adults on the Spectrum Support Group: 3rd Thursday of the month (with alternate dates for Thanksgiving) (Oct. 21, Nov. 18, Dec. 16)
- Independent Adults with ASD Support Group: 4th Thursday of the month (with alternate dates for Thanksgiving) (Oct. 28, Nov. 18, Dec. 23)
- NO GROUPS on September 30
We are grateful to our facilitators who helped provide extra support groups over the past year and a half. As we look forward to supporting our community through groups, we would like to get your feedback on building opportunities that fit your needs. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey in the below link. Survey responses will be collected by AuSM’s Community Engagement Manager, and we will use your comments to shape future support group offerings. Please complete the survey by Sept. 24, 2021.
Click here to complete the survey: https://ausm.org/ausm-support-group-survey/