Seeking Autistic Entrepreneurs
I am looking for young neurodiverse entrepreneurs who will help me learn more about themselves and their business.
Has your neurodiverse family member turned their passion, interest, or hobby into a business?
Would you like others to learn more about what they do and how they do it?
If you are interested, please let me know. I am doing a study to explore entrepreneurship and understand the experience. If you
- started a business with a family member who is autistic or has Aspergers who is
- 18years of age or older, and
- the business is up and running.
I would like to talk with you if
- the business is selling a product they have created or providing a service, that was not contracted by an outside vendor and
- you are currently helping the family member entrepreneur with their business.
Will allow me to
- conduct interviews with you and
- the family member entrepreneur.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Danguilan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (312)285-0008. I am available to answer any questions and talk with you about the study in more detail.