Request a Training
Your sibling. Your child. Your student. Your neighbor. Your customer. Your client.
With a prevalence rate of 1 in 34 in Minnesota, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is the fastest growing disability in our state. As a business owner, organization member, educator, or direct support professional, you encounter autistic individuals every day. By learning more about the diversity of the autism spectrum, you’re taking proactive steps toward support, acceptance, and inclusion.
AuSM’s team of education specialist provide you with customized trainings that offer strategies to help make your environment positive, inclusive and supportive for neurodiverse individuals. We offer customized trainings and presentations available virtually or at the location that best suits your needs.
We work with any budget and offer a 15% discount to nonprofit organizations! We also offer standard trainings throughout the year, including AuSM Skillshops, ASD Direct Support Certification, and Understanding Autism.
Sample Training Topics
- Accessibility and Inclusion
- Autism 101
- Autism Throughout the Lifespan
- Disability Policy
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Emergency Training
- Evidence-Based Practices
- Executive Function and Emotional Regulation
- Medical Provider Training
- Mental Health
- Newly Diagnosed
- Sensory-Friendly Environments and Events
- Sensory Processing
- Strategies for Employers
- Supporting Neurodiverse Populations
- Understanding Behavior and Positive Supports