Notre Dame SPARC Project
Over the course of a four-week program, families in the SPARC project get information about conflict and how it can impact marital, parent-child and sibling relationships, as well as information on how to resolve conflict and have more productive conversations as a couple and with their typically developing teens. Participation also includes:
- Access to research-based information about family communication and conflict
- Contributing to research by completing surveys and Zoom sessions with our team
- The chance to earn up to $370 for completing the program
Who is eligible to participate?
Couples who are married living together with:
1. A typically developing child between the ages of 10 and 18
2. A child of any age who has an intellectual or developmental disability
To learn more, contact us at:
Or click here to sign up!